Saturday 3 June 2017

Colourista Enchanted Forest

Here are some coloured images from one one the new Colourista pads by Crafter's Companion.
These are from the A4 Enchanted Forest Marker Pad which has some really lovely images which can be used in Home Decor projects, cards or just framed to make a beautiful picture. They have all been coloured with Spectrum Noir Colourista Markers.

This chap is one of my favourites! I have simply used the coloured image to add to the top of a box.

All I could think of when I first saw this tree was I book I used to read when I was about 9 called
'The Magic Faraway Tree' - I loved that book!
Not sure how that thought made me colour this rainbow tree - but there we have it!!!

A simple card using part of one of the pages.

Finally, a tree house in the woods. Just popped this into a picture frame which would look
great on a child's bedroom wall. 

Hope you like the look of this new coloured pad.

Happy Crafting
Marie x

1 comment:

  1. (sorry, I leave my message as a comment because I didn't find contact form on your blog, hoping you'll see it soon).

    Hello !
    I'm writting an article for the issue n°46 of the french magazine called "Passion cartes créatives".
    The subject is the Art Deco...
    I wish show your beautiful card (seen here : hhttp://marielovescrafting.blogspot.fr/2013/03/art-deco.html) within this article.
    Would you agree with that ?
    If yes, could you please send me as soon as possible a high resolution photo of your creation.
    Of course, your name or pen name if you want will appear next to the image, and the address of your blog will be in the address book.
    Thank you in advance for your quick answer, even if it is negative, so that I can get organized (I have to give my paper for tomorrow).
    Best Regards, Elise AMANN
    (please, answer directly to elise.amann@wanadoo.fr)

    ReplyDelete