Thursday 21 May 2015

Exciting News ...

Been a little bit excited this week as I have had some good news. I have been accepted on a Design Team for Spectrum Noir!!! The team will be making samples for the TV shows on Create and Craft. I didn't think my colouring was good enough, so was really surprised when the news came through. 

This is the sample I sent

The stamp is by Sheena Douglass called Tropical Nectar and is coloured 
with Spectrum Noir pens. the colours I used are:-
Flowers LY3, CT2, CT4, GB4, OR1, OR2
Leaves GG3, GG4
Wings and Beak TB3, TB3, HB2, GT1
Head TB3, TB4, TB5, TB6, TB9
Body OR1, OR2, CT4, TB2, TB3, GT1, CG3, CG4, JG3

Off to do some more colouring - better get plenty of practice in !!

Happy Crafting xx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Marie, I've just found this blog and have been looking at your lovely cards and projects.They are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring, and another blog to add to my inspiration list - thank you

    ReplyDelete