Friday 11 April 2014

Papercraft Essentials - Brayering

Hi All, quite excited this week when my copy of Papercraft Essentials magazine arrived.

 

My first full article is in this months issue, it is a beginners guide to Brayering which I really enjoyed making the cards for. There is a small picture of my cards on the cover and I was really pleased when I looked inside to see this...
 ... Editors favourite!!!!

There are four cards printed in the magazine along with the list of products and how to make them. These are the cards...

 
 
 
 
I made a couple of other cards for this article (not in the magazine)so I will show them as well

 
For all the cards I used Distress Inks to brayer with in Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed and Wild Honey. I also used Hunkydory Colour Me! card which I found worked really well with the Distress inks and blended very nicely. The stamping is done with Black VersaFine ink for clear detail.
 
Hope you like the cards,
Happy Crafting x
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment