Saturday 6 October 2012

Flower Pin

 
Made this today as a bit of a 'will it or won't it work' project.
 Looks a bit orange in this pic, but its actually red & black!
 
The base of the flower was made with a French Knitting Dolly I found for £1 in a charity shop, which I made into five loops and stitched to hold it together. I cut the flowers from felt with Sizzix Tattered Florals die and stitched it altogether with a button in the centre. On the back I have sewn a circle of felt to cover the joins and added a broach pin. Might make a few to see if they sell at some craft fairs I have got coming up.
 
Happy Crafting x


2 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous flower pin,Marie. Love the way you layered it and how well all the layers work so well together.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this Marie. Haven't done any French knitting for years. Might have to have a play. Well done.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete