Sunday 21 October 2012

Evening all. Been busy working on a crafty project for a competition in one of the craft magazines this week. No pics as yet but I am quite pleased with the finished piece. Will send it off and keep my fingers crossed.
 
 
Here's a couple of cards I made this week for a friend at work for her Grandaughters.
 
 
Hello Kitty for a young lady who loves everything pink and pretty, and asked her Grandma for Hello Kitty wallpaper for her bedroom!
 
I have stamped a few flowers on the background and made the larger flowers with a flower punch.
 
 
Peppa Pig for the younger Grandaughter. Kept this one simple as it was for a 2 year old.
 
Happy Crafting xx
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Marie
    Gorgeous cards! Both of them. I love Hello Kitty. I know I am in my thirties and should be grown up by now but there is just something about her! Love the card you made with her and your Peppa Pig card is super cool too.
    Also keeping my fingers crossed for you. Let us know if you win.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete