Tuesday 23 October 2012

Card in a box

Good Evening all, been making a special card today for a commission. I was asked for a very special card, in pink and green with some sparkle. I am delivering it tomorrow, so I hope it's OK!
See what you think.
The card is just under A4 in size, this is the top of the box and the card wrapped in tissue paper and tied with ribbon.
 

Front of the card. The pink paper is from a georgous pad by Lucy Cromwell for Docrafts, I have stamped a few daisys in green around the outer white mount. The small square in the centre is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and highlighted with green ink. The butterflies and flowers are both Memory Box dies. Added a butterfly charm and gems to finish.
 
Inside of card - just enough room to write! 
 
 
Hope she likes it. Happy crafting xx
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - and box too - it is special and I'm sure the recipient will love it. I like the stamped daisies and the embossed panel in the centre. The butterflies are gorgeous too. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is going to love it and treasure it! It's super gorgeous. I love every element of it.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such a pretty card ,i love the design ,the colours ,the embossing ,those adorable butterflies ,i love it all x

    ReplyDelete